Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Update on my life:

Well its been a awhile since I logged on here, and I kind of dont know where to start.

This weekend is the Fourth of July and I couldnt be more excited. Well I guess after I get over the hump of three LONG work days ahead of me im "fourth free".  Jordan is coming to spend time with me and my family this weekend and I couldnt be more happy. I think I officially found the right guy, that always does the right thing. For example, last week he knew I was having a horrible day at work and then when I got home flowers were delivered. When we were talking about Fourth of July plans, I didnt even have to ask him to drive six hours down here to spend the weekend with me. Its the simple things that mean the most, and so far he has me seated on cloud nine.

This past weekend I got to spend a few hours with my three "other" sisters, that happen to have the last name Young and not Siler.
                Let me just spend a few seconds on enforcing how awesome their family is. I have not even                         known the five of them for a full year yet, but man, they sure have taken me in like one of their own. Every time I am around them its like I have known and been apart of their family forever. I love that and the five of them :)

Even though I only got to see my best friend for a few hours it was fun. They can always get a good laugh out of me!

Being at home for these past few two months, is pretty close to hell on earth. If these last two months havent made me see that I NEVER want to "long term" live at home again I dont know what will. My biggest issue with living back at home has been the simple fact that my parents dont understand that I have been living on my own for 10 months and am still alive, and I actually came out of those 10 months a better person than the 18 years of living in that home has ever made me. Im officially pretty much grown up, when will that get through their heads?

My baby is growing so fast :(. He was 5 pounds when I got him at 10 weeks old and now at 16 weeks old he is 12 pounds. He can sit and lay, and he even rings a bell that hangs from the door when he has to go potty. He is such a smart boy.

Ive had this new really weird interest in reading, but more specifically reading books about Heaven. I am currently reading a book called "Heaven Is For Real" and its seriously the best book ever. Everyone needs to read it.

Last week I drove to Lubbock with two of my best friends, and it was seriously the highlight of my summer. Two days were we had nothing planned, but just the simple fact of being in the windy city put a smile on my face. Man, I miss that place.

My life has been pretty boring.
37 more days till I move back to Lubbock.

Lauren S.

No comments:

Post a Comment