Sunday, May 29, 2011

WHY?

Why, why do I care so much? Why do I love you so much? Why is it that im willing to do anything for this friendship, but never a previous one? Why am I willing to drive to say sorry in person? Why is my stomach in knots every day that we dont talk? Why is it that no one else can make me laugh as hard? Why is it that I just cant find a best friend in my town? Why ? Why? Why?

I told you once and ill tell you again. Ill do what I have to to make things right. Your that worth it to me.

Im normaly one of those girls who doesnt care what others think of them. I am my own person and the poeple that love me, love me, and the people who dont, dont. But you make me feel completely different about how I have always felt. I care what you think, I care that your in my life.

What, what do I need to do. Im not a mind reader, no one is. Please tell me what I need to do! If you were here and in person, I could probably figure something out, but your four hours away.

For one of the very few times in my life... I dont know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment