Friday, May 27, 2011

To You:

You:

This letter is being written to someone who I know will read this. Someone who will know that this is written for them. And someone who is probably expecting a post, maybe not in this format or this way, but you know who you are.

I love you. I love the way you make me laugh. I love the way you piss me off. I love how we have the same "wants" out of life. I love that you are the one person I know truly loves me the way I love you. I love how we can just look at each other and know exacly what the other is saying, with out saying the words. I love how we have common passions like babies, and the desire to get married. I love how we expect more of eachother. I love how we disagree. I love how you will hold my hand. I love the sound of your voice. I love your small town. I love your family. I love the smell of your car. I love the way you curl my hair. I love the way you challenge me. I love how you push my buttons. I love how simple you like things. I love your Cole Haans. I love that you drove four hours to spend time with me. I love how we can pick up right where we left off. I love that we are both annoyed by "call" noises. I love that we both over use spices. I love how we have two different approches to boys. I love the way you tell stories. But most importantly I love who you are, and I love to call YOU my best friend.

Im sorry. Im sorry that sometimes Im too stubborn. Im sorry that I piss you off. Im sorry that sometimes I make you feel bad. Im sorry I yelled. Im sorry that I used hurtful words. Im sorry that sometimes Im in the worst mood ever. Im sorry that I get an idea in my head and dont want to take your opinion. Im sorry that Im so emotional. Im sorry I get mad at stupid things. Im sorry I sweat the small stuff. Im sorry I get my feelings hurt way to easy. Im sorry. Im sorry. Im sorry.

Please dont think Im writting this, and expecting you to just blow it all off. I know I was wrong. I know that I was out of line. The words I wanted to say before you left, but didnt, was that one of my biggest regerts was leaving that last night in chitwood. That last night I could have spent with you. The night that I could have spent with my best friend. And you wanting to leave, made the feelings of regret wash over me. However, I doubt you regret your choice, I know how mad I was at myself for not spending that one last night with the person I care most about. It was kind of like a redo. I was anticipating one last night, just like you were a few week previous.

I was wrong, and I am deeply sorry. I want my best friend back, I have too much to tell but no one who would understand, but you.

Please accept my appoligie, please know that I love you, and please know that I have a lot to tell you, and please know that I WANT TO HEAR AUNT DONNA STORIES.

I love you with all my heart,
Forever your best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment