Monday, March 28, 2011

If you smile, I'll smile


If I could see you smile, I would have the BIGGEST smile on my face.


Their are a lot of things that I didnt like about you. You did things that I really should never forgive you for. You said words that I will never forget, and every time I think of them the rip on my heart gets worse. You made it impossible for me to trust you, and you made the saying "drunken words are sober thoughts" come completely true. Why? After all the pain and suffering you have put me through, why? Why is it us that I dream about? Why is it you that I fall asleep thinking about? Why cant I get you out of my head? Your the one thing polluting my thoughts and you have no idea about any of this. Why is it that you can move on but I cant? Is she better than me? Does she make you happier?
As much as I wish bad things upon your relationship with her, Im happy for you. When I heard you were engaged my heart stopped. It broke in half all over again. But because I love you so much, Im happy for you. Im happy that you could find someone to say I love you too, Im happy that you have your glow back, Im happy that your following though with your original plan, and that she isnt two years younger and a student. Im happy if your happy. I hope she smiles when you do. I hope that she prays every night that in the morning you will love her a little bit more. I hope that you can make her as happy as you made me. I hope that your beautiful traits out weigh the faulty. I hope she knows the truth behind your pain and suffering. I hope that when you talk about past days, you have brought up my name. I hope she knows me as your baggage. I hope she works hard everyday to prove to you her love. But most importantly, I hope your happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment