Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Man in a Uniform

Today, as I was walking back into the dorms from the parking lot, I caught a glimpse of a man in an army uniform. Not only was he the hottest man I quite possibly have ever seen, but his butt sure did fill out those baggy camo pants nicely. After we made eye contact twice, he stepped up his pace, for what I believe was for me to see his last name stitched into the back of his hat. BUCHANN. 

Their are tons of girls who say their hearts speed up when they see a man in a uniform, but I promise mine tripled as I walked next to him. It was like he was famous or something. After a few minutes of thought I decided that I can 100% put myself into being an army wife. I truly think if I loved the man enough I could move my family from base to base, and if he got deployed I would be the wife that would be heart broken but proud. I would be the army wife on the base who raised the most money, who stuffed the most care packages, and who sent  a letter to my husband daily. Even though it would be tough I would do it. I would tie the yellow ribbon around every tree I could get my hands on. I would pray prayers I could have never dreamed about praying, because MY husband is the one fighting for OUR country. 

So yes, Officer BUCHANN I did notice you. I did think you are attractive, and I am beyond proud of the work you will be doing for our country.

Im just soaking up the way of life,
Lauren S.

No comments:

Post a Comment